esave are independent energy and utility specialists. We help you find the most cost-effective business electricity, gas and water contracts and supplies for your business.
As an independent energy purchasing specialist, we are not tied to any one supplier.
We work with all the UK’s major (and some of the emerging) energy suppliers so no matter where you are based we can help you find the most cost effective electricity, gas and water solutions for your business.
- Business Electricity Contracts
- Business Gas Contracts
- Business Water Contracts
- New Gas & Electricity Supplies & Connections
- Energy & Utility Bill and Invoice Validation
esave can manage the entire energy and utility procurement process for you, we will advise you whether a fixed contract or a flexible arrangement is best for you and we keep you up to date on market movements to ensure you are always getting the best deal available.
What does this look like in practice?
- Discuss customer requirements, review alternatives available and develop appropriate strategy taking into account market options and customer requirements, including service level specifications. Review optimum time for tender based on continuously reviewed market conditions.
- Preparation of tender for sites defined by Schlumberger including cleansing and correction of supplier data where relevant.
- tender issue to all relevant Suppliers specifying customer requirements and defining the required contract structure(s)
- Assess tenders ensuring individual components are qualified and compared accurately and correctly to ensure competitiveness.
- Presentation of results to customer in an easy to understand format to simplify and streamline decision making
- Assist in preparation of new contracts and implement any changeovers that are required. Manage and monitor individual site registrations to ensure a seamless provision of service.
- Deliver ongoing monitoring of invoices for accuracy. Provide monthly reports on variances and correction of issues such as Capacity charges, reactive power issues, consumption variance, rates, environmental taxation anomalies. Liaison with staff from various European locations to ensure Schlumberger realises best performance.
- Monthly reporting on accuracy, consumption information, savings achieved where required
- Ad hoc problem solving on billing problems/queries/payment issues
- Termination of contract at appropriate time to ensure competitive tender can be prepared